Articles sent to the ARMADA : Jurnal Penelitian Multidisiplin are the results of research for all levels of education that meet scientific writing standards and are not in the process of being published in the other journals.
- Articles published in the ARMADA journal are the result of research in the field of education. The minimum word count for the entire article is 5000 words.
- Article written in Indonesian or English and systematic language of article writing is the title; author's name, abstract accompanied by keywords; introduction, methods, results and discussion, conclusions and suggestions, and references.
- Article title should not be more than 15 words. The title is printed in capital letters in the middle, in Times New Roman style, the font size is 12 points.
- The name of the author of the article is included without an academic degree, along with the name, address of the institution of origin and email address, placed under the title of the article. In the case of a manuscript written by a team, the editor only deals with the main author or the author whose name is listed first. Main author must include correspondence or e-mail address, in Garamond style, 12 point font size.
- Abstract and keywords are written in two languages (Indonesian and English). The maximum length of each abstract is 250 words, while the number of keywords is 3-5 words or a combination of words. Abstract contains research background, objectives, methods, research results, and conclusions (Abstracts in the English version are written in italics, 1 space). 6. Articles typed in Microsoft Word using newspaper column format, Times New Roman writing style, 12 pt size, 1 space. Submission of manuscripts is done by online via https://ejournal.45mataram.ac.id/index.php/economina
- The method of writing articles must refer to: BACKGROUND, 2. RESEARCH METHOD, 3. RESULTS AND DISCUSSION, 4. CONCLUSION, plus REFERENCES. Example: 1. BACKGROUND (level 1: Times New Roman, 12 pt, All CAPS, bold); 1.1 Literature Review, 1.1.1 Learning and Learning (Level 2, 3 etc: Times New Roman, 12 pt, Small CAPS, bold). The BACKGROUND section (INTRODUCTION) contains the background, research context, literature review, research questions, research objectives, and research benefits. All parts of the introduction are presented in an integrated manner in the form of an essay.
- The METHOD section contains explanations in the form of paragraphs about the research design, data sources (population, sample, participants), data collection techniques, and data analysis that were actually carried out by the researcher.
- FINDINGS AND DISCUSSION section contains an explanation of the analysis results related to the research question. Every research result should be discussed. The discussion contains the meaning of results and comparisons with theories and / or similar research results.
- The CONCLUSION section contains research conclusions in the form of answers to research questions or in the form of digest results of the discussion. Conclusions are presented in brief paragraph form.
- The REFERENCES section contains only the sources referred to, and all sources referred to must be listed in the bibliography. At least 80% of the reference sources are in the form of literature published in the last 10 years. The references used are primary sources in the form of research articles in journals or research reports (including theses, theses, dissertations). Articles published in the JURNAL ECONOMINA are recommended to be used as references.
- Citation rules for referrals use the parenthetical reference technique (last name, year: page). Inclusion of the source in the direct quotation should be accompanied by a description of the page number from which the quotation came from, and enclosed in quotation marks, for example: "...." (Brown, 2017: 37).
- Bibliography is arranged in a manner like the following example and is ordered alphabetically and chronologically.
Example of writing bibliography / references
Book: Brown, H.D. 2017. Language Assessment: Principles and Classroom Practices. White Plains: Pearson Education.
Article in scientific journal: Abbas, M. Fadhly Farhy. 2015. Analysis of students' ability in writing a research proposal. ELT-Lectura, Vol. 2 No.2: 44-47.
Minithesis, Thesis, Dissertation: Choo, S. (2016). Investigating Ideology in the Literature curriculum in Singapore. Unpublished master's thesis. Department of English Language and Literature: National University of Singapore.
Online sources: Deane, P., Odendahl, N., Quinlan. T., Flowles, M., Welsh, C., & Tatum, J. B. (2008). Cognitive models of writing: Writing proficiency as a complex integrated skill. Retrieved February 9, 2014, from https://www.ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/RR-08-55.pdf.
Publication without author's name: Curriculum Planning and Development Division. (2017). Literature in English, teaching syllabus. Ministry of Education: Singapore.
Newspaper article: Big drop in students studying O-level literature. (2018, August 16). The Straits Times, p. 3.
- Tables (if there any) are made without vertical lines.Simply horizontal lines at the top and bottom of table.Then, the table names are bolded and positioned above the table in the center.
- The image or diagram (if there any) is made with a clear size and the name of the Image or Diagram is placed under the Figure or Diagram in the middle.
- All texts are reviewed by reviewers appointed by the editor according to their area of expertise. The author of the article is given the opportunity to make improvements (revisions) to the manuscript based on the recommendations / suggestions of reviewers or editors. Confirmation of loading or rejecting the manuscript will be notified via e-mail.
- Everything related to licensing or use of computer software for manuscripts or other matters related to IPR done by the article author, as well as any legal consequences that may arise because of it, is the full responsibility of the article author.